Videography by Lilly has moved!

Please go to www.picketfencefilms.blogspot.com to find all my new and old videos
.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Addison + Abby + A Wedding

What a fun wedding party to film. Everyone was so darling and nice! Keep an eye out for the little boys in bow ties. I was dying of the cuteness. The groom looks and reminds me so much of my friend Tony from high school. I must have asked him 10 times if they were related. Beautiful day, beautiful couple. Enjoy.

Addison + Abby + A Wedding from Lilly McDowell on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. You are right! The boys with the bow-ties are adorable!!!! How talented you are Lilly! I am having so much fun relaxing, & just watching wedding videos! How fun your job must be to capture all these happy moments. Hope you and your family are well!!

    ReplyDelete